Raise your hand if you think Monday should be postponed until we're all better rested.
6 comments:
Tarosagi
said...
I support Naomi 100% she has my support! We should postpone Monday indefinitely and Mr. Giraffe can help by drafting the bill to make it happen and while the process is underway we should make the weekend a little bit longer until the law passes!
Hi Tarosagi! Yay! Mr. Giraffe, Esq. is hard at work drafting just such a law and will no doubt recruit Apollo, Naomi, and their entourage to help convince Congress to make it happen. Maybe we can get the whole time change thing settled as well. I mean, who could say no to those cute little faces?
Hi Mónica! I know, right?! Then again, she loves using that area of her litter box as a pillow (sometimes she'll even pull her little cage mat to drape over it for extra padding). She looks buncomfortable, once again proving that bunnies are mostly liquid and fluff. ;)
6 comments:
I support Naomi 100% she has my support! We should postpone Monday indefinitely and Mr. Giraffe can help by drafting the bill to make it happen and while the process is underway we should make the weekend a little bit longer until the law passes!
Hi Tarosagi!
Yay! Mr. Giraffe, Esq. is hard at work drafting just such a law and will no doubt recruit Apollo, Naomi, and their entourage to help convince Congress to make it happen. Maybe we can get the whole time change thing settled as well. I mean, who could say no to those cute little faces?
How can she be comfortable like that??? What is that paw??
I agree with Naomi. Perhaps she needs introduced to a certain lasagna loving orange cat who also wants to get rid of Mondays?
Hi Mónica!
I know, right?! Then again, she loves using that area of her litter box as a pillow (sometimes she'll even pull her little cage mat to drape over it for extra padding). She looks buncomfortable, once again proving that bunnies are mostly liquid and fluff. ;)
Hi Anna!
Lol--we should just change her middle name to Garfield since she's pretty consistent about the whole Monday thing! XD
Post a Comment