Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hoppy Halloween!

River decided to be a French lop for Halloween.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that a French lop is just a much larger (10-15 pound) version of a Holland lop.  Instead, I let her know that she totally rocked the neckerchief!

The sun will never set on my possessions!

Simon was totally into his role as an English lop and refused to leave his newly conquered territory of River's litter box (even though he barely fits in it).

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Tarosagi said...

I've seen many bunnies wearing costumes today, and these are the best I've seen, they're so creative, punchy and so very punny!! I hope that River and Simon get lots of treats for their great costumes, have a Hoppy Halloween bunnies!

Mónica López said...

Lol those fancy little bunnies! Bonus points for originality, literal French and English lops, never would have thought of that!!
Also, Simon, good boy! Go get your revenge!

Courtney said...

Hi Tarosagi and Mónica!

Aww, thanks--glad you guys liked it! I figured I've never really tried going the way too literal/pun route for their Halloween costumes before, so why not? Plus, Simon getting his revenge while in costume was something even I didn't plan. The little fella has a great sense of timing! :)