Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Little job creator.

Are you kidding me?!  I just finished cleaning Simon's cage and got some fresh hay in there when River hops in and proceeds to pee in his litter box.  (At that point, had I picked her up, she would've just become a pee fountain.)

Now, I have the privilege of cleaning Simon's litter box again because he needs to be able to re-claim his cage.  Otherwise, he'll act all weird until the next cage clean thinking he's trespassing in another bun's territory.  River is lucky she's cute!   

3 comments:

Mónica López said...

Yo, River, that was messed up. What's with her and Simon's cage, she is obsessed!

Tarosagi said...

I bet if River had more time in Simon's cage she would have chinned everything to get her scent everywhere and use her mind tricks to confuse the little guy! No one is safe from River's mischievous plans now!

Courtney said...

Hi Mónica and Tarosagi!

I will let her know that she's disappointing her fans with her little tinkle-fairy antics! I'm pretty sure Simon is down for a good bunny shunning after this blatant home invasion. ;)

Oh, she totally would've done that! We need to impress upon her that one cage is enough and that she doesn't need to steal a winter home too.